Monday, April 30, 2012

Herbal First Aid for the Summer - A Free Webinar with Aviva Romm


I am very excited to tell you about a FREE webinar with Aviva Romm happening this Thursday night! 




Although I’ve never had the pleasure of meeting Aviva in person she is someone who has both inspired me and taught me so much! I loved reading about her (sometimes funny, sometimes heart breaking) experiences in Haiti this winter and her Naturally Healthy Babies and Children is probably my most often bought book since I often gift it to friends with children. 

Her textbook on Botanical Medicine for Women is spectacular! I just used her protocol for Group B strep this winter to help a woman avoid having IV antibiotics during birth. But I digress... :) 

This Thursday Aviva will be giving a webinar in celebration of International Herb Day, which is Saturday, May 5th. There has been a call out to herbalists to do something in their communities to help celebrate this day. I’ll be leading a plant walk with all donations going to support my sliding scale clinic in the Methow Valley. 


Do you have plans to celebration International Herb Day? I'd love to hear them in the comments below. 

I am really looking forward to this webinar! Remember it is free! You can register to attend by clicking this link. 


Oh, and in case you don’t know Aviva, she is the past president of the American Herbalist Guild, has been a midwife and herbalist for decades and has recently graduated from Yale Medical School. Her life experience and dedication to learning makes her a gem to learn from. 

See you at the webinar!

No comments:

Post a Comment