Thursday, September 24, 2009

It's a party! A call for submissions

I'll be hosting October's Herbal Blog Party with a focus on Bio-regional herbs for the Cold and Flu Season. This can include native plants as well as new comers - the focus being that it GROWS near you. Feel free to post on prevention as well as applications for colds/flu.

Submit postings to me by October 1st. princessrosaleeATyahoo.com


If you've never participated in a blog party before please feel free to join us. All you need to do is write a post on your blog or website (or facebook note for that matter) on the above topic, mention that it is for the blog party and include a link back to my blog

www.methowvalleyherbs.blogspot.com

On October 1st I'll having a listing on my blog of all the participants with links to their articles. I love the collective wisdom of these "events".

Please feel free to pass this on to whomever may be interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment